Audi Accident Repair Management
Accident Repair Management
When you take delivery of your new Audi, you are automatically placed on our free Accident Management programme*.
Unfortunately, accidents do happen. Our complimentary centre service has been designed to supplement your existing motor insurance to provide you with exclusive assistance in the event of an accident – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It is our promise to remove the stress and get you back on the road with a minimum of fuss.
In the event of an accident no matter who is to blame, we´ll take the following action:
- Recover your damaged vehicle, take it to our approved bodyshop and undertake full management of the repairs
- Liaise with your insurance company and the other driver; just one call from you and we´ll take it from there
- Keep you mobile with a courtesy car whilst your vehicle is being repaired
- Manage all the communication with your insurance company
- Recover all your uninsured losses – e.g. your policy excess, hire charges, loss of earnings and injury compensation
On delivery of your Audi, you will receive notification that you have been placed on the scheme. You will also receive a card which you will need to sign the back and we recommend that you place it in your wallet or purse for safe-keeping.